The removal of ultrafine particles from the effluent prior to discharge into the sewage works is crucial as the disposal costs are greatly increased dependent on the amount of suspended solids it contains. With the use of the centrifuge it greatly reduces volume, saving money on storage and transportation. The systems can be individually adapted, feature all of the necessary components, are fully piped and ready for immediate use, from municipal wastewater plants to the management of peak load to an enormous variety of industrial fields to rapid support in the event of bottlenecks.
The Mobile Centrifuge is tailored to the properties of your products with total control of various speed pumps(feeding products to centrifuge) achieving a dry high percentage solid content, greatly reducing volume, in turn saving money on storage and transportation.
Liquid Centrate Discharge Chute
Low Level Drain
The Trailer is a standard Curtainsider unit with retractable curtains on both side and on the roof for ease of maintenance.
- All ancillary equipment supplied will be installed, piped, and cabled back to the main panel within the trailer unit.
- All process equipment is installed on a galvanized steel base frame sitting on the floor of the trailer with check plate finish.
- The floor will have suitably located drain points drain away water during wash down.
- All the interconnecting pipe work, manual/automatic vales within the unit is constructed in stainless steel.
- All connection flanges will be PN 16.
- The trailer unit will be supplied with an easy access stairway, landing and handrails to the main access door.
- All service connections to the trailer will be fxed at one point.
- One man operation
- Two Stage Cake Conveying System
- Capacity 6t/hr. Wet Cake @25% ds
- Conveyors are supplied with a soft start and designed to start when fully loaded
- De-watering Capacity Hydraulic 50m3/hr
- De-watering solids Capacity 1700kg’s ds/hr
- Thickening Capacity Hydraulic 70m3/hr